Friday, June 5, 2009

Response to Lantern Theater performance of Hamlet

First going into the play I didn't know how they would pull of such a thing because I had saw part of a filmed version and a lot that happened would be hard to rein act on a stage in front of a live audience.. such as the ghost appearance and the uncle's confessional with Hamlet pondering the thought of killing him. I just thought it would have been hard but as I watch I saw someone had a very creative mind and everything worked out well. it followed the lines in the book just as the movie we watch did so i didn't become lost. When you have no idea what going on you begin to not pay anymore attention and does off but this performance of Hamlet kept me up and entertained i like how the actors interfered with the audience and I like how close we were to the stage. it was also nice how they use on setting the who play and how a few thing here and there and some lighting really made a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment